The original aluminium composite material
Alucobond® composite panel is a BBA approved ACM façade suitable for a number of applications.
Aluminium composite material (ACM) panels are a lightweight metal cladding ideal for external facades and rainscreen cladding amongst other applications.
Alucobond® is a composite panel consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a mineral-filled polymer core.
The surfaces are coated using exclusively high quality and eco-friendly lacquer systems making them weather resistant. Alucobond® can be fully recycled.
It is the combination of formability, flatness, stability and weather resistance that characterises this façade panel as an excellent option for a buildings façade.
There are two ranges from Alucobond® which RCM supply:
- Alucobond® plus
- Fire rated to EN 13501-1 class B-s1,d0
- Alucobond® A2
- Fire rated to EN 13501-1 class A2-s1,d0.
This range is suitable for buildings over 18m.
RCM offer a complete fabrication service for Alucobond® facades, please contact our technical department for details.
For more information please visit Alucobond®’s website and take a look at their façade designer.
- Fire rated option of EN 13501-1 class A2-s1,d0
- High levels of rigidity and impact resistance
- Excellent weather resistance
- Variety of surface finishes and colours
- BBA approved
- Flat versatile panels with high levels of formability
- Easy to work with
- Integrates with other RCM products