A1 non-combustible, cellulose fibre cement board
RCM Multipurpose is a highly versatile cellulose fibre cement building board, offering excellent strength, weathering and acoustic properties. It is available as building boards and soffit strips.
With an A1 non-combustible classification Multipurpose offers the highest level of fire rated performance making it an excellent option for buildings over 18m.
Providing high levels of flexible strength, RCM Multipurpose allows design led visions to be delivered by providing a curvature building option.
- Fire rated to EN 13501-1 class A1
- Exceptional racking strength EN 594:2011
- High impact resistance
- Excellent weathering properties
- Wide range of thicknesses
- Extensive range of applications
- Range of soffit strips available
- Integrates with other RCM products
Standard Board Sizes
2440 x 1200mm (4.5mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm)
Other board sizes are available.
RCM Multipurpose can be cut, drilled and nailed with conventional woodworking tools.
For cutting the product in any volume, we recommend the use of an RCM poly crystalline diamond Dart Blade to avoid excessive wear on other blades. Alternatively, RCM offer a complete fabrication service, please contact our technical department for details.
- Internal and external walling
- Flooring and ceilings
- Facia’s and soffit liner
- OEM applications for improved strength and density
- Tile backer board
- External cladding
Suitable for the following construction types
Modular / Offsite