High performance dimensionally stable render carrier board
RCM Renderflex is a high performance cellulose fibre cement building board, offering excellent strength, weathering and stability properties when used in conjunction with polymer renders.
Renderflex has been specially formulated to achieve a strong key between polymer basecoats and top coats. The unique board structure offers a high tensile strength (ILB) essential for long term durability, whilst being developed to minimise board movement reducing any stress being applied to the render system.
- Fire rated to EN 13501-1 class A2
- High dimensional stability
- Excellent weathering properties prior to render application
- High impact resistance
- Maintains minimum board movement
- Reduced stress on rendered finish
- Integrates with other RCM products
Standard Board Sizes
2400 x 1200mm (6mm, 9mm and 12mm)
RCM Renderflex can be drilled, screwed and nailed with conventional hand tools.
For cutting the product in any volume, we recommend the use of an RCM poly crystalline diamond Dart Blade to avoid excessive wear on other blades. Alternatively, RCM offer a complete fabrication service, please contact our technical department for details.
- Render carrier board
- For use with polymer renders
- Internal and external applications
- Fascia’s and soffit liner
Suitable for the following construction types
Modular / Offsite