Newcastle – under- Lyme
The successful candidate will coordinate the activities of the facades team including quoting for projects, processing sales orders, purchase orders and delivery programmes.
Our candidate requirements;
- Previous experience in a coordination or estimating role
- Experience in optimising of panel layouts would be an advantage
- Experience of the façade or building board industry would be an advantage
- Competent IT Skills – Sage, Word, Excel, Sharepoint
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent people skills
- Confidence to develop good relationships with clients, colleagues and external bodies
- A keen eye for detail
Areas of responsibility include;
- Supporting role in the production and issue of quotations for façade products and other “made to order” products.
- Processing of customer orders making all necessary checks back to quotation details and identification of discrepancies
- Processing of purchase orders, checking order acknowledgements and expediting materials from suppliers
- Creation of works orders for issue to production
- Complete materials optimisations using bespoke software programme
- Liaising closely with sales, operations and finance to ensure all required activities are completed in a timely manner
- Communications with customers to update on delivery programmes and expedite outstanding information for orders.
- Expedite production from sub contract suppliers to ensure agreed programmes are being achieved
- Prepare and maintain planned delivery programmes – actioning or escalating any issues as required
- Plan and organise work efficiently to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and prioritise customer needs
- Educated to a Degree level or industry equivalent experience would be preferable
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
In line with GDPR regulations please be aware that your application will be sent to the HR department at Benx Ltd and that any personal details included as part of your CV will be retained for 6 months following the advertisement of this role. If you would like further information on this or do not wish your details to be kept on file, please contact a representative at Benx Ltd directly
Closing date: 31st July 2018.